Since 1998, CHP retrofitted over 1 000 packaging and filling lines.
Apart from the cost savings, our customers generally comment very positively on reliability and degree of automation of our equipment, and value the important improvements in line efficiency, the cleanness and the high hygienic level.
Graphs with Cost saving
Possible water treatment costs have not been considered since these are difficult to allocate to the individual lines.
Maintenance costs of the MicroDry™ lubrication mainly concern the regular preventive maintenance or inspections by CHP or CHP’s local partner.
Line inefficiencies refer to tipping, package jams and damages due too high line- pressures.
A leading European concern in Dairy products
– 6 Carton Package (1L) lines for Fresh Dairy products –
A leading worldwide concern for Dairy products
– 13 HDPE lines for Fresh Dairy products –
A leading worldwide Water group
– 2 PET lines for still water (1,0L and 1,5L) –
A leading worldwide group for Soft Drinks
– 3 PET lines for sparkling soft drinks (0,5L up to 2,0L) –
A leading worldwide Brewery
– 3 Al canning lines (0,33L up to 0,5L) –