Major international key accounts and OEM’s awarded contracts to CHP after extensive comparative trials.
The MicroDry Lubrication technology “DLS-5000” offers the highest line efficiency at the lowest operating cost with a minimal ecological impact.
The more challenging the conveying requirements are, the more pronounced are the advantages of the DLS-5000 technology versus competition.
The conveying surface on slat or mat top conveyors is MicroDry lubricated to prevent container tippage and product damage during accumulation. For many decades, line lubrication was based on aqueous solutions with soap or silicones with consumption of massive amounts of water.
CHP has expertise with all types of conveyors supplied to the beverage, dairy and brewery industry by System Integrators and major OEM’s worldwide.
For each type we have used the Best Available Technology in the design of the dispensing equipment.
Possible other friction related issues in a packaging, bottling or canning line can be resolved by a simple extension on the lubrication system, such as :
- lubrication of product and transmission chains in packaging machines to increase the lifetime
- infeed spindle lubrication to secure plastic bottles from surface scratches
- internal lubrication in vertical elevators or accumulators for cardboard packages to increase lifetime
- inner curve lubrication on high loaded belts to reduce heat generation and increase lifetime
Some applications do not require “top lubrication” (lubrication between belt and container) but can gain important benefits from “bottom lubrication” (lubrication between belt and wear strip) :
- belts conveying multi-packs (cases, crates, film-wrapped cartons, etc.) : reduction of wear and energy consumption
- belts conveying packed goods in the food, domestic and pharmaceutical industry : reduction of wear and increase of package stability
- mass conveyors and accumulators : reduction of wear and increase package stability