For new filling and packaging lines supplied by OEM’s we developed our “all-in-one” dispensing technology.
The “all-in-one” distribution unit is a modular compact kit designed for each particular conveyor-type providing:
- top lubrication
- bottom lubrication
- inside cleaning
- outside cleaning
The conveyor cleaning is basically an option which is widely appreciated on the market :
- a regular cleaning of product spills remains mandatory to secure the hygiene standard of the filling or packaging line
- some water released in fillers or other distribution equipment do affect some conveyor-strokes with bacterial growth
- manual cleaning interventions result in a considerable manpower cost
- a manual cleaning inside the conveyor mostly requires a dismantling of the belts
- the downtime of a manual cleaning operation reduces the overall line efficiency
These application kits can alternatively be delivered by CHP to the OEM concerned, who pre-assembles these application kits whilst manufacturing the conveyors.
The cleaning agent can be :
- hot water (45°C to 55°C)
- foaming agent (rinsing/foaming/activation/rinsing/drying)
Single strand conveyor equipped with “all-in-one” distribution kit
We supply following units for automatic cleaning of carton package lines :
- mobile cleaning unit CLU-5000-S7-M for hot water or foaming; connected to the line with automatic processing of all cleaning sequences
- Full automatic fixed cleaning unit CLU-5000-AB-F for hot water or foaming
- Full automatic fixed cleaning and MicroDry™ lubrication unit CLU-DLU-5000-S7-F for hot water or foaming
For bottling and canning lines CHP supplies a cleaning installation with booster unit, satellites, PLC, automatic section valves and all piping for a full automatic cleaning of the line.