CHP, founded in 1997, is a leading innovative engineering and manufacturing company offering “sustainable and productive global lubrication solutions with a minimised ecological footprint”.
CHP is technically driven using advanced technologies to respond to the ever-increasing demands of our customers for more effective dry lubrication solutions with higher efficiencies at a lower operating cost.
CHP is a “one-stop” company for all your lubrication requirements. We specialise in the design, manufacturing and installation of lubrication systems, ranging from simple manual operating equipment to turnkey projects.
CHP also provides a wide range of associated products and services including automation and control systems, maintenance, on site lubrication management and spare parts supply.
We supply to a wide range of industrial industries such as the food and beverage industry, chemical industry, machine constructors, automotive industry, heavy industry, paper mill, plastic manufacturers, metal industry, logistic centers, etc.
Through the last 10 years we have created three Strategic Business Units (SBU) with following services :
- customized basic and detailed engineering
- full quotation with maximum guaranteed lubricant consumption
- manufacturing of equipment parts and control units
- installation on site and commissioning
- preventive maintenance (inspections) and corrective maintenance on request
- after sales services such as lubricant supply and spare part deliveries
- full back-office support for first-line assistance
Strategic Business Units
- MicroDry™ Lubrication Technology
- Oil and Grease Lubrication Technology
- Metering Technology