Alongside the superior benefits on HSEQ and sustainability, the higher line efficiencies at a reduced operating cost makes our DLS-5000 technology currently the best value proposition to the food and beverage industry.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
Our customers are committed to sustainability programs to reduce their environmental footprint related to water usage, energy consumption and waste production.
Conventional wet lubrication systems do not match with these targets, hence half dry and dry lubrication systems got more introduced in the beverage industry.
CHP’s MicroDry™ Lubrication is a superior technology being a step ahead in the performance ranking to reduce the HS&E impact and to meet the highest quality standard.
- no bacterial or fungal growth, increasing the hygiene level of the line
- no exposure to aerosols that could be harmful for personal health
- no traces of lubricant entering an empty package
- effective bottom lubrication reduces the noise level in the plant
- completely dry working environment without slippery floors
- automatic and maintenance-free operating equipment prevents regular manual interactions
- concept with integrated cleaning reduces human exposure to cleaning agents or hot water
- no water consumption, no effluent treatment
- important reduction in lubricant consumption
- reduced power consumption of driving motors through low and adjustable friction
- important reduction in pollution, conveyors permanently look clean
- bottom lubrication offers a potential for downsizing the capacity of conveyor driving motors (reduction of starting current is 40% to 50%)
- strong reduction (up to elimination) of package damages caused by high back pressure
- increased package stability through effective top- and bottom lubrication (no more stick-slip)
- the quality level of the lubrication equipment contributes to a reliable and durable performance level of the filling or packaging operations (lifetime over 10 years)
- meets the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) requirements
Thanks to the particular technological values of the DLS-5000 system, the line efficiency can be maximised.
Various case studies during the last 10 years revealed important operational cost savings that can be summarised as following:
|up to – 100%|
|up to – 100%|
|up to – 100%|
|up to – 90%|
|up to – 85%|
|up to – 50%|
|up to – 30%|
There is no need to close relative expensive service contracts to cover corrective and preventive maintenance, regular disinfection and lubricant deliveries.
We recommend closing a monitoring agreement for a half-yearly inspection including a.o. a visual check-up, friction measurements and control of parameter settings in the control unit ; if requested we adjust settings of parameters and/or metering units ; each inspection is fully recorded and reported.
If customers subscribe to this agreement we offer following guarantees :
- 5 year warrantee for delivery of parts against defective ones
- reimbursement of lubricant cost exceeding the yearly maximum quoted volume
Based upon a lay-out, the actual operating costs and production rate, we can prepare a full quotation with cost savings and ROI.